General Tools S106-GT 6 Steel Spring Tubing Benders 1/4" to 5/8"
Steel Spring Tubing Benders are a simple and effective means of bending thin-wall tubing without crimping or collapsing the pipe. The Tubing Benders are made from hardened and tempered spring steel with a zinc-plated finish. This set contains 6 popular bending sizes capable of making bends up to 180 degrees. For best results, General recommends using one bender over the tube and an additional bender inside the tube.
- Set includes 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2” and 5/8” tubing benders.
- Easily bends soft copper, aluminum and other thin-wall tubing.
- Prevents tubing walls for collapsing.
- For use as inner and outer diameter benders.
- Makes 180 degree bends.
- Made of hardened and tempered spring steel.