Imperial 195-FC Flaring Tool 45 Degree
Imperial 195-FC 45 degree flaring tool for soft tubing only - copper, aluminum and brass. 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" and 5/8" O.D. tubing.
- 195-FC Flares 7 sizes of tubing.
- Rugged forged steel slip-on yoke and hardened flaring bar.
- Positive clamping action of bars prevents tube slippage.
- Self centering yoke with swivel-type, hardened steel, chrome-finished flaring cone forms better flares with less effort.
- Design of yoke permits flaring where there is little space between nut and tube end.
- Satin finish nickel-chrome plated.