Imperial 500-FC Rol-Air 45 Degree Flaring Tool
Imperial 500-FC Rol-Air 45-Degree Flaring Tool
Flares and burnishes 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" O.D. tubing.
- Faceted, hardened steel, chrome-finished cone rolls out perfect 45° flares above die block, and automatically burnishes flare face reducing the need for deburring.
- Original wall thickness is maintained at base of flare.
- New slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters, where there is little space between nut and tube end.
- Larger handle, with better leverage, and precision threads on feed screw make flaring effortless.
- Heat treated dies grip tubing without scoring.
- Satin chrome and black finish.