Imperial 715-C Kwik-Charger Manifold R-22/404a/410a
Imperial 715-C Kwik-Charger Manifold R-22/404a/410a, no hoses included!!
700 SERIES KWIK-CHARGER™ MANIFOLD
Charging the system is faster and easier than ever. Imperial® has designed manifolds with built-in Kwik-Charge™.
- Dual Action Valve - Operates as a conventional manifold, or engage the Kwik-Charge valve and the manifold accepts liquid refrigerant from cylinder and discharges into the low side of the system. Charging rate is up to eight times faster than vapor charging.
- Safe - Internal metering element reduces liquid flow to a level below capacity of the compressor. Assures a safe, fast charge without endangering the compressor.
- All-In-One - No connecting or disconnecting special adapters for charging new blended refrigerants.
- No Pressure Drop-In Cylinder - No need to heat refrigerant cylinder.
- Works With All Refrigerants - CFC, HFC, HCFC, Zeotropic and Azeotropic.
- Filters In All Manifold Port Fittings - To keep out particulate material that may be present during recovery or reclaim or in recovered refrigerant. Filters are easily serviceable.
- Deep Vacuum Valve Design - Proven diaphragm type, soft seat valves require only fingertip pressure to close completely. One turn to full open/close. Superior for deep vacuum service.
- Precision Gauges & Protective Boots - Unique gauges provide superior resistance to shock, vibration & pulsation for accurate performance and extended gauge life.
- Ergonomic Handles - Durable, soft touch non-slip surface, even with oily fingers.
- Swivel Hanger