Imperial 93-FB 45 Degree Double Flaring Tool
Imperial 93-FB 45 Degree Double Flaring Tool. For soft tubing only - copper, aluminum, brass and steel size 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" O.D. tubing.
- 93-FB Recommended for Bundy and other annealed soft steel tubing (wall thickness to .035").
- Also makes single or double flares in soft copper or aluminum tubing.
- Small, lightweight, easy to handle.
- Forged steel yoke; swivel-type hardened steel, chrome-finished flaring cone.
- Bar provides positive grip of tubing.
- Includes plastic tool case.
- Conforms to Federal Specification GGG-F-451a, Type 1, Class 2, Style A.