Imperial TC-1000 Tubing Cutter 1/8" to 1-1/8"
Imperial TC-1000 For 1/8" to 1-1/8" O.D. metal tubing. Use for hard or soft copper, aluminum, brass, thin wall steel, monel, titanium and other tubing.
- Length 5". Wt. 8.8 oz.
- Enclosed hardened steel, thrust bearing feed mechanism for smoothest cutting action and trouble-free operation.
- Imperial’s unique design eliminates spiraling for clean right angle cuts. Our high precision machining and construction method permits one-piece screw type axle for easy access to cutting wheel – no clip to lose or replace.
- Rugged aluminum alloy body designed for handling ease. Body is hand buffed and nickel chrome plated to a high luster finish.
- Foldaway hardened steel reamer with turned cutting edge removes inside burrs cleanly. Filing surface removes outside burrs.
- Rollers feature flare cut-off groove to reduce tube loss when damaged flare is removed.
- Imperial cutter wheels are made of the highest quality wear & abrasion resistant chromium steel and precision machined to exacting specifications for accurate cutting and long life.
- Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel.
- All Imperial tube cutters are 100% factory tested to ensure accurate spiral free cutting.