Spectroline MDE-2000 Marksman II Ultrasonic Diagnostic Tool
Spectroline MDE-2000 Marksman Ultrasonic Diagnostic Tool
Features advanced heterodyne circuitry and “sound signature technology” to convert and amplify inaudible ultrasonic sounds into audible “natural” sounds. Provides quick diagnosis and detection of problems before they become major breakdowns!
- Detects compressed air, natural gas, propane tank, vacuum, steam, refrigerant and other pressurized leaks quickly and effortlessly
- 5-LED signal intensity indicator and audible alarm easily pinpoint the exact problem source
- Finds gear and bearing wear in internal components and electric motors
- Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation
- Unique emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets and weather stripping in doors, windows, ductwork and other non-pressurized enclosures
- Precision-engineered air/extension probe optimizes versatility
- Adjustable touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch
Includes: Marksman II ultrasonic diagnostic tool complete with ultrasonic receiver, ultrasonic emitter, air probe, contact probe, headphones, (2) D cell alkaline batteries and carrying case