Thermal Engineering 12501A Compressor Analyzer
- Easy to read digital LCD display.
- Tests and runs 110, 220 or 277 volt 50/60 Hz single phase compressors up to 5 H.P.
- Tied-up compressors may be freed by reversing motor rotation.
- Tests windings for opens, continuity, and grounds.
- Checks capacitors for leaks, opens, and shorts.
- Measures capacitor values, 0-200, 0-2000 MFD ranges.
- Automatic capacitor discharge.
- Measures compressor amps, 0-30A.
- Measures start and run volts, 0-600VAC.
- Measures winding resistance, 0-2000 ohm.
- 500V megger for testing compressor windings for grounds.
- Compressors are tested in the manner in which they were designed to operate.
- Split-phase, capacitor start, or PSC.
- Multiple internal starting capacitors: 100, 200 and 400 MFD values.
- Has provisions for connecting external run capacitor.
- 30A breaker protected.
- Complete with 220V adapter leads and capacitor leads.
- Power: 110, 220, or 277 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 13 1/2” x 10” x 4”
- Weight: 5.5 IDS.
- Combined run and start information onto single screen.
- Each screen describes what it is measuring.
- New safety features prevent switching from high voltage to low voltage measurement until charge has dissipated.
- Compressor cannot be started unless selector switch is in a run mode.