Thermal Engineering U7010 Charge-Check Cylinder w/Case 160 oz. R-134a
- Capacity 160 oz. with graduation of 2 oz.
- Allows you to measure out precise quantities of refrigerant.
- Allows you to carry small quantities of refrigerant to the job, yet buy refrigerant in large quantities and keep the drum back at your shop.
- Includes a steel carrying case to completely protect cylinder from tough use. Cylinder need not be removed from the case as all connections and valves are accessible from front. Case forms a stand to set on the floor or bench.
- Are easily used in the field. They hang onto system being charged by means of a top-mounted bail.
- Can be calibrated for ambient temperature variations by means of temperature correction chart on the side of the scale. This is required only if better than 2% accuracy is needed.
- Safety relief valve for protection.
- Plastic liquid level indicators.
- FOR R-134a ONLY!