TPI 270 Digital Clamp Meter
- Slim jaw and body BenefitSafe and easy to use in crowded electrical panels
- Analog peak hold to capture in-rush current BenefitAccurately capture actual peak in-rush current
- Relative mode BenefitEnables temperature differential and low resistance measurements to be performed
- Non-contact voltage detection down to 24 V BenefitConfirm voltage is present (24VAC or more) without using the test leads.
- Capacitance BenefitMeasure motor run and start capacitors
- 0.1 millivolt DC resolution BenefitAccurately measure thermocouples
- Frequency BenefitMeasure and adjust variable speed drives
- AC/DC volts up to 600V and AC amps up to 400 BenefitEnough range to safely perform measurements
- Temperature function BenefitMeasure temperature in ducts and rooms
- Measure temperature differential with relative mode using any K-type sub-mini probe (no adapter required)
- DC microamps BenefitMeasure flame safety current
- Auto power off BenefitIncreases battery life by turning off the tester when not in use.
- CAT III 600V rated BenefitSafety for the operator and meter.
- Diode, resistance, and audible continuity
- 4000 count display with 41 segment analog bar graph
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.testproductsintl.com