The 721 offers 10ppm sensitivity to detect combustible gasses. Easily operated with one hand, leaks are pinpointed using the audio and visual indicators. An adjustable “tic” rate helps eliminate background gas concentration in contaminated environments.
- Combustible Gas Leak Detector capable of displaying real ppm, stepped ppm, and %LEL (Lower Explosive Limit).
- 10ppm sensitivity (methane)
- Detect combustible gases including natural gas, propane, butane, etc.
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate to locate leaks quickly and accurately.
- Two line display with bargraph and backlight
- Audio / Visual alarm indication with user adjustable alarm point.
- Earphone jack for use in noisy environments.
- Approximately 20 hours of continuous use (C cell alkaline batteries x2)