TPI 770 Carbon Monoxide Monitor
The 770 is a state-of-the-art monoxide instrument designed to measure CO in ambient air. This palm-sized unit displays readings in 1ppm increments.
- Measure CO from O to 999ppm
- Displays the max. CO reading in PPM since power on
- Displays in hours and minutes, time elapsed since power on
- Displays user set value of audible and visual alarm
- The audible alarm can be switched on and off by pressing the SEL button
- 2-year sensor life
- Accuracy: +/- 3 ppm or 5% whichever is greater
- 3-year limited warranty!