Uniweld 45506 Gas Pressure Test Kit, 0-15" WC
The precision test kit includes a sensitive diaphragm gauge that is calibrated in inches of water column for extreme accuracy. Convenient to use without the mess of water or worry of mercury. Uniweld developed the 0-15” W.C. Gas Test Kit to accurately accommodate both natural gas at 3-4” W.C. And LP gas at 11-12” W.C.; eliminating the need for two separate kits.
- Use these accurate kits to measure gas pressure across appliance manifolds. Test gas stoves, furnaces, dryers and other gas appliances.
- A new Uniweld design feature allows you to easily zero reset the gauge needle by simply twisting off the dial lens to access the adjusting screw located on the dial face.
Uniweld Gas Pressure Test Kits Include:
- Diaphragm gauge that accurately sets manifold pressure for natural or LP gas.
- Brass fitting (barbed x 1/8” M.P.T.) and rubber tube with nipple for easy connection to manifold.
- High impact protective plastic case.
- Instructions included.