Yellow Jacket 46003 Brute II manifold with Plus II 60" RYB hose, compact ball valves and 3/8" x 45 Deg., Bar/PSI scale
The BRUTE II™ 4-Valve Test and Charging Manifold provides the flow that's proven faster than any conventional manifold. The aluminum alloy body is forged for strength and reliability with 3/8" bores through the body to speed the job.
- Fourth hose enables connection to hi-/lo-sides, refrigerant tank and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hosesFront access for easy field recalibration
- Double “O” ring piston for reliability and long service life
- Exclusive 100-mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extend the life of the seat
- Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color-coded for ready identification
- Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
- Heavy duty hook won’t pull out
- Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4"-3/8"-1/4"-1/4" unless otherwise identified
- All have 1/4" hi-/lo-sides with 3/8" vacuum port unless otherwise specified; does not apply to °C manifolds.
- Made in the USA