Yellow Jacket 60593 small snap ring pliers for 1/4"-1" internal rings; 1/8"-1" external rings.
Compact pliers for use on SealRight™ coupler with interchangeable tips. Works on internal and external retaining rings where bearings are used, where a shaft must be held in a bore, under the dashboard and more.
- Six point broached jaw for accurate tip alignment. Adjustable for hex tips
- High handle-to-jaw ratio for increased mechanical advantage
- Patented push-button convertability for internal and external use
- Adjustable stop for efficient internal ring installation and prevention of external ring damage
- Spring return for easy control
- Includes pouch with five pairs of alloy steel replaceable tips and hex wrench