Yellow Jacket 68802 Digital Electronic Charging Scale 110 lb.
Eliminates refrigerant transfer from tank to cylinder to system. The cylinder with refrigerant is weighed before and after charging. Charge directly into the system or recover from the system.
Digital electronic charging scales show the progress of the charge as it‘s happening, indicating when to close the valves and stop the charge. Works with any refrigerant in any system.
- Calibration standards traceable to NIST
- Removable control module on retractable 5' coiled cord
- Mechanical overload protection and “OL” alert on LCD
- Industrial grade circuitry for long life performance
- Minus (-) reading shows weight removed from the platform
- Single point load cell strain gauge for long term stability and accuracy
- Resolution: 0.1 oz./0.01 lb./0.01 kg
- Display: Sealed LCD with high resolution 0.5" characters
- Keypad: Moisture resistant membrane keypad with tactile metal domes
- Operating temperature range: 32º to 122ºF (0º to 50ºC) Storage temperature range: -4º to 158ºF (-20º to 70ºC)
- Power: 9V battery, battery life approximately 25 hours
- Platform size: 9" x 9" (228 mm x 228 mm)
- Case size: 15.5" x 12.25" x 3.25" (394 mm x 311 mm x 83 mm)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 oz./ ± 0.03 lb./ ± 0.015 kg or 0.1% of reading, whichever is greater
- Total unit weight: 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)