The AccuProbe leak detectors feature heated sensor technology that is designed to detect the more current and difficult HFC refrigerants such as R-134a, R-404A, R-407 and R-410A, in addition to all HCFC (R-22) and CFC (R-12) refrigerants including SNAP approved hydrocarbon blends, all with minimal chance of false alarms. The AccuProbe leak detectors do not require rechargeable batteries.
The AccuProbe II comes with all of the features of AccuProbe without the Smart Alarm indicator and flashing tip.
- Long life, stable sensor
- Instantaneous response time
- Clears quickly from large amounts of refrigerant
- Automatic calibration and reset to ambient
- Low battery indicator
- Leak Test Vial included to verify proper functioning of detector
- 18-month limited warranty (12-month warranty on sensor)
- Made in the USA
- Sensitivity: 0.06 oz./yr. HFCs R-134a, 0.03 oz./yr. HCFCs R-22
- Sensor life: Over 300 hours service life with minimal cleaning and no adjustments
- Probe length: 17"
- Net Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Power: 4 AA alkaline batteries, 6 hours continuous life