With heated sensor and Smart Alarm™ indicator, this is the only tool you need for fast, easy and certain leak detection.
The AccuProbe leak detectors feature heated sensor technology that is designed to detect the more current and difficult HFC refrigerants such as R-134a, R-404A, R-407 and R-410A, in addition to all HCFC (R-22) and CFC (R-12) refrigerants including SNAP approved hydrocarbon blends, all with minimal chance of false alarms. The AccuProbe leak detectors do not require rechargeable batteries.
The Smart Alarm LED shows how big or small a leak is on a scale of one to nine:
- 1 to 3 – less than 0.1 oz./yr.
- 4 to 6 – 0.1 to 0.5 oz./yr.
- 7 to 9 – more than 0.5 oz./yr.
In addition to the Smart Alarm indicator, the AccuProbe features low, normal and high sensitivity levels with visual and audible signals.
If there is no response from the flashing tip or beeping signal at the preset normal sensitivity in the general area of a suspected leak, select high sensitivity
High sensitivity will detect even low levels that could be missed with other detection systems
Use low sensitivity as you move the tip over more defined areas of a system
The frequency of flashing from the heated sensor tip increases as you get closer to a leak and refrigerant concentration increases. The audible alert, which can also be muted, increases in frequency and duration as concentration increases.
- Long life, stable sensor
- Instantaneous response time
- Clears quickly from large amounts of refrigerant
- Automatic calibration and reset to ambient
- Low battery indicator
- Leak Test Vial included to verify proper functioning of detector
- 18-month limited warranty (12-month warranty on sensor)
- Made in the USA
- Sensitivity: 0.06 oz./yr. (1.7 g/yr.) HFCs R-134a, 0.03 oz./yr. (0.9 g/yr.) HCFCs R-22
- Heated electrochemical sensor: Over 300 hours service life with minimal cleaning and no adjustments
- Maintenance required: None
- Body length: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Probe length: 18" (46 cm)
- Net Weight: 15 oz. (0.4 kg)
- Warm up time: 25 seconds or less
- Power: 4 AA alkaline batteries, 8 hours continuous life
- Operating temperature range: 24° to 110°F (-4° to 43°C)
- Storage temperature range: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)
- Approvals: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, CE, EN 14624