Yellow Jacket 69373 Combustible Gas Detector with Case
Yellow Jacket 69373 combustible gas detector
Unit is preset at normal sensitivity, but you can switch to high or low. Slow beeping indicates that unit is warmed up. Frequency increases when a leak is detected until an alarm sounds when moving into high gas concentration. The illuminated bar graph indicates leak size.
If no leak is detected in a suspected area, select high sensitivity. This will detect even low levels in the area. Move the tip over more defined areas, and you will be alerted when the tip encounters the concentration at the leak source.
With ultra-sensitive, long life sensor. Detects all hydrocarbon and other combustible gases including propane, methane, butane, industrial solvents and more.
- Ultra-sensitive sensor detects less than 15 ppm methane and better than 12 ppm for propane. Performs equally well on a complete list of detectable gases including acetylene, butane, and isobutane
- Automatic calibration and zeroing
- Sensor replacable after full service life
- 18-month limited warranty (12-month warranty on sensor)
- Made in the USA
- Warm up time: 10 seconds
- Power battery: 4 AA alkaline batteries, 20 hours continuous life
- Probe length: 17" (43.17 cm)
- Sensor life: 500 hours
- Body length: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Weight: 20 oz. (0.057 kg)
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 110°F (0° to 43°C)